The manuscripts are uploaded and processed online, so you need to register and login into the journal website. Start the 5-step submission process by either:
In your My User Home, select New Submission next to Author.
In your My User Home, select Author, and underneath the heading Start a New Submission select CLICK HERE.
Make sure you have your cover letter and manuscript body in one document and any supplementary information (e.g. illustrations, legal documents, etc.) in separate documents saved on your computer, ready for upload. Refer to the Submissions Guidelines for more details.
How to submit a new submission
Each step is on a separate page. The submission process can be interrupted at any time; when you return to the site you can continue from where you left off. You can scroll down and click on the Next button to save your work and advance to the next page:
- STEP 1: Select the journal section, complete the submission checklist and agree to our copyright and licensing policy. Save and continue.
- STEP 2: Upload the submission file. Click on the Choose file button and locate the file on your computer. When you have selected the file you wish to upload, click the Upload button. Save and continue.
- STEP 3: Insert the manuscript metadata, author(s) details, manuscript title, manuscript abstract and keywords as it is in the manuscript. Save and continue.
- STEP 4: Upload supplementary files e.g. legal documents and any supplementary information such as large tables and photographs. You can only upload one supplementary file at a time and have a limit of 15MB per single file. Click on the Choose file button and locate the file on your computer. When you have selected the file that you wish to upload, click the Upload button. Repeat the process until all supplementary files have been uploaded. Save and continue.
- STEP 5: Confirm the files for submission. Select the Finish Submission button. After completing the manuscript submission you will receive a submission confirmation via email. You can also log into the journal website at any time to check the status of your manuscript.
- Click here to view a video on how to submit a paper online.
- Click here to view a video on how to copyedit and proofread your article.